Hanoi: Approving the planning of urban area subdivision of West Lake Area and adjacent (A6), ratio 1/2000.
The People's Committee of Hanoi City issues a decision on the West Lake area at the rate of 1/2000 on 08/8/2014.
Tay Ho district includes wards: Buoi, Thuy Khue, Yen Phu, Tu Lien, Nhat Tan, Quang An, Xuan La and Phu Thuong.
The total planned land area is nearly 993 ha, with a population size of up to 58,000 people by 2050. The urban subdivision is divided into 20 planning plots for development control, which includes functional plots and internal roads. This will be the center of culture, history, tourist services, entertainment of the City, urban ecological conservation area combined with new construction and renovation, embellishment of architecture and urban infrastructure. .
Land use planning has the following main functions:
- Urban public construction land: has a total area of about 63.2 ha, accounting for 6.36% of the research land, including the functions of: Hotel, Services, Trade, Finance, Health. , Culture, Administrative management of urban areas and mixed public facilities (without residential functions).
- Land for parks and urban greenery: has a total area of 604.82 ha, accounting for 60.91% of the research land, of which the area of greenery for sport and sport is about 41.48 ha, and the water surface area is about 562.98 ha. Make the most of the agricultural land, bare land for trees to embellish the landscape for the West Lake area. As for the West Lake water surface, in addition to exploiting sports activities, entertainment, at locations with beautiful views, a fountain can be arranged to serve the needs of sightseeing and sightseeing of tourists.
- Urban transport land area is about 23.12 ha, accounting for 2.33% of the research land.
- High school land: has a total area of about 4.79ha, accounting for 0.48% of the research land.
- Land for relics, religions and beliefs: total area of 12.21 ha, including the corridor for protection of relics works.
- Land of housing units is about 228.61 ha, accounting for 23.02% of the total land area with the target of 40.2 m2 / person.
- Mixed land has an area of about 12.59ha, accounting for 1.27% of the research land, including many functions: offices, offices, offices, commerce, services, accommodations ... occupying no more than 30% of the total floating floor area of the project.
- Land of agencies, research institutes and training schools: has a total area of 2.05 ha, accounting for 0.21% of the research land.
The targets of social and technical infrastructure ensure compliance with the orientation of the General Plan of Hanoi Capital up to 2030 and a vision to 2050 approved; Comply with the relevant regulations and standards.
About organization of planning space:
- Taking West Lake as the center to develop urban space.
- The spatial structure is organized according to strips and layers created by roads around West Lake; especially, there is a spatial axis of Quang An peninsula connecting West Lake with the space of Red River and Co Loa citadel, identifying some architectural accents with the height of the lower direction towards West Lake.
- Urban space is mainly low-rise constructions, low construction density, only limited arrangement of a number of high-rise buildings in spatial axes and accents are determined according to urban planning and design.
- Strengthening technical infrastructure system, transportation, greenery, social infrastructure in residential areas and villages.
- The exploitation and use of West Lake water surface must comply with the Regulation on management of West Lake issued by the City People's Committee in Decision No. 92/2009 / QD-UBND dated August 19, 2009.
- This plan has divided 3 control areas to control height and construction density.
According to Decision No. 4177 / QD-UBND of the Hanoi People's Committee, the projects prioritized investment in this planning area include: Completing and adding technical infrastructure, landscape and surrounding greenery. around West Lake, renovate transportation system in existing residential areas; Building social infrastructure, especially schools, kindergartens ...; Invest in preserving, embellishing and renovating the system of green parks, cultural constructions and monuments in the region ... Encourage investment in the construction of public works and tourist services on a large scale. greatly contribute to the regional landscape, enhance and promote the value of the West Lake area.
- Tư vấn dự án
- Hotline dự án
- Mr. Liem (For sales)
- Mr. Liem (For rent)
- Đăng ký mua/thuê qua mạng
- Tìm sản phẩm theo mã
- Video Dự Án
- Active paradise living in Ciputra city area
- Sunshine Group establishes credibility from Sunshine Riverside project
- Invest in Sunshine Riverside, an attractive profit opportunity for investors
- Some condominiums in Ciputra urban area
- Planning of Quang An peninsula - An attractive real estate investment opportunity
- VILLA IN WEST LAKE AREA
- REAL ESTATE OF WEST LAKE AREA, SUSTAINABLE VALUE
- WEST LAKE REAL ESTATE, ATTRACTION FROM VALUE
- Why do Westlake properties have a special attraction to foreign guests?
- Ho Tay real estate, investment channel has never cooled down
- Convenient transportation, great advantage of real estate in West Lake area
- HO TAY REAL ESTATE, OPPORTUNITIES AND VALUE
- HO TAY REAL ESTATE, BUT FORCE
- Peak life by the poetic West Lake
- INTRACOM RIVERSIDE PROJECT, LEVEL AT JAPANESE BRIDGE
- Useful information
- Information of West Lake’s projects
- West Lake area planning
- Potential development for real estate in West Lake area
- Architectural and construction style of apartments and villas in urban areas around West Lake.
- Large urban areas of Tay Ho area
- Sale prices of West Lake villas
- Live class with West Lake villa
- Click to hide